THE INDIAN SOURCING COMPANY FOR
HOME DÉCOR – FURNISHINGS – FURNITURE – GIFTS – ACCENTS
Who We Are
Vega Sourcing Company based in New Delhi - India offers Sourcing, Product Development & Quality Control services to customers worldwide.
Equipped with In-depth market knowledge & Hands-on professional experience - our services span the entire gamut of the Home Improvement sector including:
- Home Décor & Accents
- Lifestyle Products
- Home Furnishings
- Period & Antique Reproduction
- Fine Silverplate
- Lamps & Lighting
- Tabletop & Barware
- Lead Crystal Cutglass
- Hotel & Catering Industry
What We Do
Vega Sourcing Company consistently provides it's Clientele with unmatched services through all phases of:
- Product Development
- Order Management
- Quality Control
- Timely Deliveries
Thus, giving the clients a cutting edge to satisfy their customers.
Why Work With Us
We do not claim to be the biggest nor the best! But we strive to deliver with motivated efforts and in clarity of all processes.
Our dedicated services aim to ensure error free transactions for our clients.
Our focused service package is intended to clear all bottlenecks faced by our clients and thus, make their buying from India an enjoyable and a successful business venture.
Backed with a professional experience of over 15 years of working in Buying Agencies to independently handling major accounts worldwide and the final assignment being the Country Head for an Italian Lifestyle & Home Décor company - the platform and foundations were in place, for Anil Malik to initiate his own enterprise with the genesis of Vega Sourcing Company in the year 2009.
To realize the full potential of the experience gained over the years along with the vast pool of vendors, products, sourcing processes and market knowledge - Vega Sourcing Company offers services to the most discerning clients from across the continents. The company is now a team of talented & motivated personnel, across each category.
The Keys that drive the Company's pursuits of being a reliable and a performance-oriented partner are:
- Consistency: In Performance and Execution of Commitments.
- Values: Total transparency in all Transactions & Maintaining long lasting relations - Be it with Clients, Vendors, Staff or Associates.
- Perseverance: To exceed our stated commitments and continually offer the best to our clients i.e., products & services.
- Involvement: With a keen eye for detail, all projects are pursued with the aim of delivering as per specifications and client satisfaction.
- Responsibility: We firmly believe in being responsible for the trust placed in us by our clients and associates. Our actions & professional ethics are aimed at giving maximum benefits to all concerned.
Whether you are a first-time buyer or thinking of buying from India or an existing buyer of Indian products and need a better level of service, we are here to assist and guide you through all the stages of a smooth and successful venture.
Our services aim to clear the bottlenecks and apprehensions of your buying from India, with focused services and regular/prompt updates.
In case you plan a trip to India, we are here to assist you with your itinerary, product planning & factory/showroom visits to select & identify the collections you desire.
We are here as your single-window service operator, to smoothen out all creases from your buying experience out of India.
To know more about our Services, please click below.
This section is a Gallery of the broadly classified categories and a quick brief about the product processes.
The product groups offered by us cover the entire Home & Lifestyle range. The products are mostly a combination of the age-old techniques used by the artisans of India inspired by the designs of the Western World. Though - modern tools, processes & technology are used in harmony.
A preview of the broadly classified categories is given in this section.
- Materials: The materials used for the products are Glass, Iron, Aluminum, Brass, EPNS “Sheffield” Silverplate, Handcut Lead Crystalware, Sterling Silver, Horn, Bone, Wood, Leather, Stone, Textiles, Stainless Steel, Copper etc.
- Techniques: Processes used in metal products include - traditional age-old sandcasting, modern diecasting, power press/stamping, hand forging, laser cutting along with value-added hand worked chiseling, chasing, carving and embossing.
- Finishes: Innumerable finishes to the products like electroplating, polished or antiqued colors, patina, verdigris, pewter, sand blasting, powder coating, PVD, lacquered, anodizing, enamel, decal, leaf printing & hand painted, to name a few.
For the Visuals and the Picture Gallery of the different product categories, please click below.